Welcome to Sling School (our website is currently being built, but here is a taster of what we offer)!
Sling School run the following courses:
- Babywearing Peer Support (supporting others in the safe use of slings and carriers).
- An online sling safety course – essential learning for all those working with slings, or for sling users with a thirst for knowledge!
- Third and fourth-trimester workshops with parents (learning to use a stretchy wrap sling before baby is born to use after birth).
- Workshops to explore different carrying techniques, (e.g. back carrying)
- The training of childcare professionals in the safe use of slings in their workplace.
- Specific training for Doulas in the use of stretchy wrap slings pre and post birth.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
We will also be selling 2-way stretchy wraps from this site very soon!
I completed the peer supporter course recently. It was really informativ
e, well planned and a lot of fun! We had a range of learning methods including an online module, hands on work and follow up questions after the course. A really comprehens ive course that has improved my confidence and skills. Thank you!
I attended the peer support course last Tuesday and found the course very well thought out. I felt very welcomed and I learnt so much and now feel like i can go support families at my local sling library. i completed the online safety course which was very informativ
e and helpful aswell
I took the online sling safety course. A great online course, I liked the way the course was built up and found it very useful. Recommended! Thank you! ❤